Friday, February 23, 2007

Have you ever been in a dream, and you couldn’t wake up?

The Satan’s pit
Pricking with the pitch fork
Coated with lava
Twist
Bend and break
Decay
Rot
Burn
Orange heat
Hot darkness
Darkness beyond infinity
Abyss beyond the darkness
Falling
Pushing
Pulling
Stretching
Rapid descent
A downfall to somewhere
No where
Where?
A place where everything is nothing
A place with a beginning and no end
A place with no beginning and an end
A stop
But nothing stopping you
Empty space beneath
Vast emptiness above
A cold shudder
Chill
Tremble
The space around trembles
A resistance
Fight back
Will power
Start to glide
Hover
Slide
Float
Overpower the negativity
Trying harder
A little warmth
Subtle warmth
Warmth inside
Warmth around
Feeling light
Hovering up
Wrinkles on the face contract
Faintly
Arms stretched
Legs apart
Vitruvian man
Feel the brightness on closed eyelids
See with eyes shut
Increasing intensity
Increasing brightness
Embracing everything
Accepting everything
Every random
Its time now
Open up
Open the eyes
See the light
The bright light
Bright white light
With a tinge of golden
Distinct
From above the head
Never heard before
Neither thought
Just utter
“Give me my wings”
Eyes shut
Aeria Gloris
Serenity
Peace
Nirvana

Have you ever been in a dream, and you didn’t want to wake up?

5 comments:

Shayon said...

Woh...wot ws that? All almost all ur previous posts hv been a li'l on the darker side, i cn c...wassup, mate?

Risky.. Is the word in this world said...

hey! i loved it... its a new style to write in ... but tell me what inspired you to write this!!!!

Shayon said...

Well...yeah, it's true tht I hv quite a few personal stuff up on my page...but then I share only the stuff that I dnt mind lettin others knw. U knw, it so happens tht I fail to get in tuch with folks for a long long time...so i find this quite a great way to let them knw wot's been up with me n my life, all this while.

As for the newspaper stuff...it's nuthin much, really. It just so happens that Suchi Arya, a sub editor of The Telegraph, Calcutta edition, happens to read my page n she liked the way I present things. So she felt like writing about it in her paper. Neways, temme....hw r u doin? wot r u up to, these days??

Sony Bhatt said...

very very hmmmm !!!!

dpakmote said...

nice